Revelation

Category: By EK
So many thoughts.

I just feel so blessed, excited about everything God has in store for me. He's given me a purpose in my academics, career, CCF...just everything. I'm so thankful. =)

Sometimes I still feel insecure about these things. Is God really going to bless me with all of these things? Will He decide to take them away just to teach me something? In that case, I'd better find out what I need to learn quickly before I feel His wrath.

I've forgotten that God loves me and He doesn't do things out of maliciousness. I was reminded of this recently.

Wow, if you think about it, I'm HIS daughter. That's nuts! To be able to call God, "Father, Abba"! I'm still trying to learn this. He is jealous for me like a lover, but loves me unconditionally like a parent. It's crazy! I can't grasp it, but that's what so great =D He wants for me far more than what my earthly father wants for me. How much greater is His love for me! I can't understand. Teach me, Father, to be your daughter.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?